top of page

Not a Levy payer

If your annual pay bill is less than £3 million you won’t need to pay into the Levy.

But you can still benefit from apprenticeships in your organisation, you’ll be able to fund this through co-investment. This is where you’ll contribute 5% to the costs of the training and assessing of your apprentices, and the government will fund the remaining 95%.

Employers who take on an apprentice aged 16-18, or an apprentice aged 19-24 who has previously been in care or who has a Local Authority Education, Health and Care plan, will receive £1,000 to help with any additional training and support costs.

The £1,000 will be paid to the employer in two equal instalments at month 3 and month 12 of the apprenticeship.

For smaller companies with fewer than 50 employees, the government will pay all the costs for new apprentices aged 16 to 18 and those aged 19 to 24 who are leaving care or have a Local Authority and Healthcare plan.

50 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Common interview questions and how to ace them

When it comes to job interviews, one of the most nerve-racking aspects is not knowing what questions you'll be asked. However, some questions are quite common across most interviews, and being prepare


bottom of page