Business Administration Apprenticeship
We have lots of new Business Administration Apprenticeship vacancies across the west midlands every week.
Below are the duties that would typically be included in a Business Administration role.
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
• To answer the telephone within a timely manner
• Transfer calls to the appropriate person
• Take messages including callers name and telephone number
• Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
• Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
• Sending and receiving e-mails
• Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
• Conducting audits across all departments of the company
• General administration, such as filing
• Maintaining reports on excel
• Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
• Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
• Data Inputting.
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything)
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.