Brief overview of the role
If your looking to get into Manufacturing then this could be a very good opportunity for you. Your role will be to initially support assembly and operations by preparing parts and assembling generators.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional timekeeping
- Creative thinking
- (Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However, most companies don’t require anything)
- Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent, however, all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
- Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with Super Systems Europe, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full-time position
About the employer
Super Systems Uk Ltd
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Super Systems Europe designs, manufactures, supplies, and installs furnace measurement, control, recording, and automation products, systems, and services to the heat treatment, surface engineering, and thermal processing industries.
We improve furnace efficiency, automation, quality, ease of use, and compliance (to NADCAP AMS2750 E and CQI-9). Our areas of expertise are vacuum furnace processes, carburising, carbonitriding, hardening, nitriding, nitrocarburising, ferritic nitrocarburising, brazing, sintering, annealing, and other thermal process applications.
Training to be provided
You will complete a BTEC in Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations also.
Functional Skills English and Maths Level 1 may also be undertaken if required, for learners to have the opportunity to improve Literacy and Numeracy skills
If you would like to apply for this role please click the apply now button at the top or bottom of this page