Customer Service Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
This role will include providing a high level of customer service, arranging delivery dates, updating customers with order progress and much more.
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers’ accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Keen and hard working
• Exceptional time keeping
• Creative thinking
• Independent Enquiry
• Reflective Learning
• Team working
• Effective participation
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything)
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with Dreams Living, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full time position
Things to consider
None specified. This message will not appear on the vacancy when it goes live
About the employer
DREAMS LIVING LTD
We are furniture specialists, all the garden furniture has been designed by our in house design team, and made directly from our own factory in the far-east, with the best in design, materials and manufacturing. We carefully select every material to make sure that it meets the highest standards to give you the best choice possible. Let’s help you create the home of your dreams!
Training to be provided
At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
You will complete a BTEC in Customer Service to gain the knowledge to perform effectively
in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ also.
At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
You will complete a BTEC in Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations also.
Functional Skills English and Maths Level 1 may also be undertaken if required, for learners to have the opportunity to improve Literacy and Numeracy skills
If you would like to apply for this role then please click the apply now button at the top or bottom of this page.