Business Administration Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
This role will carry responsibilities such as business admin, answer calls, and reply to emails, responsible for managing website, chasing up of potential customers.
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional time keeping
- Creative thinking
- Independent Enquiry
- Reflective Learning
- Team working
- (Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything).
- Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with Flamesurge, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full time position
About the employer
FLAMESURGE SOLIHULL LTD
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
We are open six days a week and with years of experience and we aim to offer outstanding service and customer support. It is our mission to ensure that our customers are happy to recommend us to their friends and family. Whether you’re in Birmingham, the West Midlands or the rest of the UK no challenge is too great or customers too distant so come and talk to Nigel and the team and you will wonder why you ever bothered looking elsewhere.
Training to be provided
- At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
- You will complete a BTEC in Business and Administration to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role.
- Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ also.