Business Administration Apprenticeship
Brief overview of the role
A great opportunity to join a thriving, community-driven organisation. The vacancy offers a varied and dynamic role.
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
• To answer the telephone within a timely manner
• Transfer calls to the appropriate person
• Take messages including callers name and telephone number
• Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
• Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
• Sending and receiving e-mails
• Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
• Conducting audits across all departments of the company
• General administration, such as filing
• Maintaining reports on excel
• Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
• Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
• Data Inputting.
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Willing to learn
• Keen and hard working
• Exceptional time keeping
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with SAFS Care, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full time position
Questions for candidates
Why do you feel you would be suitable for this role?
About the employer
SANDWELL ASIAN FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICE LIMITED
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
SAFS vision is ‘ a world where children, young people and adults with disabilities can reach their full potential with love and care, free from any kind of discrimination and deprivation’.
SAFS mission is ‘to enhance the quality of life of – and create opportunities for South Asian children, young people and adults who have a disability, life-limiting or life-threatening condition by providing a range of quality care and support services’.
Training to be provided
At the end of your training, you will be required to complete an End Point Assessment to showcase what you have learnt throughout your apprenticeship.
Once the End Point Assessment has been completed and passed, you will achieve a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification.
Within the standard training, you will learn the knowledge, skills, behaviours and attitudes that are required for Business Administration. This will be met and assessed by a range of classroom taught modules, on and off-the-job training, and within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through performance of tasks.
Functional Skills English and maths Level 2 may also be undertaken if required, for learners to have the opportunity to improve Literacy and Numeracy.