Business Administration Apprentice
Brief overview of the role
This role will include duties such as file checking and processing. The role will progress on to reception tasks, conducting tasks such as answering phones, booking appointments, and diary management.
- Monday to Thursday 9am – 6pm Friday 9am – 4pm
Administrator required to help assist the team complete administrative tasks such as:
• To answer the telephone within a timely manner
• Transfer calls to the appropriate person
• Take messages including callers name and telephone number
• Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
• Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
• Sending and receiving e-mails
• Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
• Conducting audits across all departments of the company
• General administration, such as filing
• Maintaining reports on excel
• Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
• Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
• Data Inputting.
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Willing to learn
• Keen and hard working
• Exceptional time keeping
(Some employers may ask for certain qualifications to be held. However most companies don’t require anything)
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent however all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
Outstanding prospects for a genuine career with Medizen Clinic, if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company there is every possibility to progress to a full time position
Things to consider
None specified. This message will not appear on the vacancy when it goes live
About the employer
Medizen Clinics Limited
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Our Clinic is purpose designed and built with 5 treatment rooms – including a registered minor surgery treatment facility.
We comply with the Care Quality Commission requirements (as a registered clinic) and pay particular attention to ensuring that all of the equipment, staff training and procedures are focussed on ensuring that we make treatments as comfortable as possible.
You can read Reviews here from many of our existing clients to see what they have to say about our treatments, our clinic and our staff.
Training to be provided
At the end of your training you will have completed a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. You will achieve this by attending a combination of classroom taught modules and on the job training.
You will complete a BTEC in Business and Administration to gain the knowledge to perform effectively in your job role. Within the workplace you will demonstrate your competence through the performance of tasks achieving an NVQ also.