Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Brief overview of the role
As a Trainee Consultant, you will be learning all the basics of becoming a fully fledge Recruitment Consultant. For the full details on the role please read the full job description.
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- To assist with Candidate attraction
- Interviewing qualification and referencing of candidates
- To meet all targets and objectives set
- Effective Marketing of Zest Recruitment
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Management of temporary staff
- other duties as requested
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Willing to learn
• Keen and hard working
• Exceptional timekeeping
• Creative thinking
• Independent Enquiry
• Reflective Learning
Ideally English and Mathematics GCSE at grade A-C or Level 2 equivalent, however, all shortlisted applicants will be invited to the training centre to participate in a recruitment event where Literacy and Numeracy will be assessed.
There are very good career prospects working with Zest Recruitment.
Things to consider
None specified. This message will not appear on the vacancy when it goes live
Questions for candidates
Why do you feel you would be suitable for this role?
Do you Drive?
About the employer
ZEST RECRUITMENT SERVICES (UK) LTD
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
With over 15 years recruitment agency experience, specifically recruiting professional drivers for the transport and logistics industry, across the Yorkshire and Midlands regions.